[Interest] qws and dialogs

pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:23:31 CEST 2012

Hi

How did you get transparency to work. On my device as soon as I set
anything having alpha as background (color or image), that area becomes
black. It seems its not blending two top level windows. So effectively I
get dialogs over black full screen background. Blending works fine for non
window widget (alien widgets).

--
pritam