[Interest] qws and dialogs

pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com pritam.ghanghas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:15:26 CEST 2012

Hi Atlant,

I tried that method some time back. The problem is my dfb setup doesnt
blend windows when there is an alpha involved.
The Dialog becomes opaque even when I paint it with alpha. I have tried
various options like

 force-windowed                  Primary surface always is a window
  force-desktop                   Primary surface is the desktop background
  [no-]hardware                   Hardware acceleration
  bg-none                           Disable background clear
  bg-color=AARRGGBB      Use background color (hex)
  [no-]translucent-windows

But it seems my dfb driver itself doesnt support any translucency in
windows.

pritam