[Interest] Porting Qt app to windows

Chasc chasc at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 1 13:49:33 CEST 2012

I have recently developed a C++ desktop application in Linux using Qt
Creator and have successfully opened the project in the Windows version
of Qt Creator. The app runs successfully in the windows Qt Creator IDE
but fails to run independently on the Windows platform. I do not have
the same problem in Linux.

So how can I package this app to run on other Windows machines using
dynamic linking? I have tried including QtGui4.dll, QtCore4.dll,
libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll and mingwm10.dll libraries in the release directory
but all I get is something about a procedure entry point not being
located in QtCore4.dll. I am using Qt 4.7.4.

Thank you in anticipation.

Paul Cornford (Developer)