[Interest] Problems with bearermonitor example in Qt 4.7.1

Darryl Hunter darryl.hunter at codersoft.com.au
Sat Jun 2 04:02:27 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I have tried running the bearermonitor example from Qt 4.7.1 (and Qt 4.8.1)
on a number of different computers, running Windows 7.  Sometimes it works,
but on others it returns no configurations.

I just tried running the bearermonitor example from Qt Mobility 1.1.0, and
it worked fine.

Anybody had similar experiences, and know of any solutions?  I've disabled
Windows Firewall, but I'm about to change my code *back* to using Qt
Mobility instead of the Qt Library.

Thanks.

Darryl