[Interest] Porting Qt app to windows

Chasc chasc at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 2 12:02:31 CEST 2012

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 17:23 +0530, Muthulingam Ammaiappan wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>

> http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7-snapshot/deployment-windows.html
>

> the above link will answer your question about deploying the Qt
> Applications on windows

Thanks for directing me to the above link. I managed to download
Dependency Walker and used it to include all the missing dll's. Now DW
is telling me:

"Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in an implicitly dependent module.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module."

But I can't see anything else in the app identifying any other dll as
missing or defective. So where do I go from here given that the app does
run in Qt Creator?

Regards,

Paul Cornford