[Interest] OSX 10.6.* + Qt4.8.1 Problem

"Alexander CarĂ´t" alexander_carot at gmx.net
Thu Jun 7 14:06:42 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I have a build problem after upgrading to Qt4.8.1 on OSX10.6.8 (I used the default web installation):

ld: warning: in /Users/soulalex/QtSDK2/Desktop/Qt/4.8.1/gcc/lib/QtScript.framework/QtScript, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386) --- and then it spreads tons of errors due to the wrong file format (it says Qt was built for "unsupported")

It essentially does not recognize the correct file format on OSX-10.6. Has anyone experienced similar problems and knows how to solve the problem ?

Thanks in advance,
regards

Alex

P.S.: This is a similar issue I found on the web: