[Interest] Is Qt 4.8.1 or 4.8.2 the latest?

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:05:19 CEST 2012

Am 09.06.12 12:54, schrieb jason.mcdonald at nokia.com:
> ...There is not yet a Qt SDK that includes Qt 4.8.2 (the wiki is wrong and I'll attempt to get that corrected).

Ah well :) I was already trying several times the SDKMaintenanceTool
(Updater) and was wondering why no Qt 4.8.2 was showing up yet (under
Development Tools/Desktop Qt).

By the way (just so it is said one more time): Qt Creator ROCKS! I am
very impressed with its speed (code completion, startup time, search...).

I don't mind that it has no "fancy icon highlighting" (such has which
file is under Git control, which file has been modified since etc.), but
simple and sufficient "command line tool" interfaces instead.

One realises that it is made by developers that use it themselves: You
know, it's these little details: for instance F4 is one of my favourite:
toggling between headers and implemenation files! It's such a simple but
useful feature, one is wondering why it was (still is?) missing in IDEs
such as MS Visual Studio (I used the 2008 Express edition last - I am
pretty sure such a feature was still missing there).

Cheers,
  Oliver