[Interest] Drawing artifacts when scrolling QGraphicsView on OS X

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:14:12 CEST 2012

Am 09.06.12 11:06, schrieb Daniƫl de Kok:
> On Jun 8, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Jelmer van der Linde <jelmer at ikhoefgeen.nl> wrote:
> Since, this bug does not occur with Qt < 4.8 on OS X and any Qt 4 version on Linux or Windows, we suspect that this is a bug specifically in Qt 4.8 on OS X.

A further attempt to narrow down the issue could be to try different
paint engines ("raster" or "native"): AFAIK up to Qt 4.7 the "native
painter" was used, but it could be that it was now (Qt 4.8) switched by
default to the "raster painter" (as on Windows and Linux some time ago
already).

In any case, you can do a quick test by providing the proper command
line argument, see

  http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qapplication.html#setGraphicsSystem

Cheers, Oliver