[Interest] wmf multimedia plugin

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:57:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

I need to play video in  my windows Seven qml application. On qt4, it
was working with directshow (but It don't works with windows H264
decoder ... I need to distribute my apps with a commercial decoder). I
have tryed with wmf plugin : It works with windows H264 decoder, but
when I delete the qml video item, it locks the apps for about 8 seconds
!! I have checked qt5 version : Directshow don't compile anymore, and I
can't compile Wmf plugin. Has anyone succeeded in using wmf qml plugin
in QT5 ?