[Interest] windows Qt application crashes when not run with admin rights

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 20:05:59 CEST 2012

This is going to be some flaw in programming of the application. You expect a  call to succeed and don't bother to check the result. I'm guessing you're opening a socket or attempting to read/write a file that you don't have access too. Either way, the application is poorly programmed.

My money is a on a file-system issue as Win7 prevents even more stuff from being written by non-admins.