[Interest] Text in QGLWidget looks awful

Josiah Bryan josiahbryan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:11:15 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 3:52 AM, Johan Råde <johan.rade at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/14/2012 9:50 AM, Alex Strickland wrote:
> > On 2012/06/14 09:44 AM, Johan Råde wrote:
> >
> >> I tried both the Antialiasing and the TextAntialiasing render hints.
> >> They make no difference.
> >
> > Maybe - QPainter::HighQualityAntialiasing?
> >

> Makes no difference.

This may not be practical for your application - but you could render text
into a QImage (either directly with QPainter or with a QTextDocument for
rich text), then draw the QImage wherever you want in the QGLWidget. You
could even use the QImage as a texture at that point...just a thought,
though.

--
Josiah Bryan
765-215-0511