[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Thu Jun 14 19:30:58 CEST 2012

If you love Qt and you appreciate the work of the Qt developers working
at Nokia I recommend you to do the following:

Please give us some time to figure out ourselves what is going on. We
have the Qt Contributors Summit next week and a Qt 5 release ongoing.
There is plenty of work to do. Threads like this have understandable
motivations but they actually don't help the Qt Project in any way.

There are other forums out there welcoming these types of discussions.
If you still fee the urge you are encourage to continue there.

Thank you for your understanding. And now, if you don't mind, I'll keep
workin on my Qt CS and Qt 5 launch tasks.  :)

--
Quim