[Interest] Is Nokia officially done with Qt?

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Sat Jun 16 11:49:17 CEST 2012

Thanks John and all the others voicing their support.

Many things are indeed rather unclear yet, so please give me and the
others Qt developers from Nokia a break. We're working very hard trying to
get some clarity here and finding solutions.

But don't forget that Qt is an open source project, and that there is a
large interest into it from many different industries. So Qt will live on
whatever happens.

The contributor summit is coming up in a couple of days in Berlin. I hope
we'll know more by then.

Lars