[Interest] QTableView does not scroll to fully display selected row

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:26:29 CEST 2012

Hi Oliver!

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:30 AM, Till Oliver Knoll
<till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 18.06.2012 um 05:09 schrieb "K. Frank" <kfrank29.c at gmail.com>:
>> I am using 4.8.0-rc1 on 64-bit windows 7,
>
> Any particular reason why you are using a Release Candidate version?

The reason -- although maybe not a good reason -- is that the last time
I was upgrading my development environment I took it into my head to
upgrade to Qt 4.8, and 4.8.0-rc1 was the latest available version.

> Why not at least 4.8.0, if not the latest 4.8.2?
> That is what I would try first.

Should be worth a shot.

If anybody knows whether the selectRow / scrolling issue is a known
issue in 4.8.0-rc1 and/or whether it's been fixed in 4.8.0 or 4.8.2,
please chime in.

> Cheers,
>  Oliver

Thanks, and best regards.