[Interest] Porting Qt app to windows

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at onshorecs.com
Tue Jun 19 15:31:42 CEST 2012

If you don’t have to debug on windows MXE will work..

However I highly recommend using CMake rather than QMake, it just works better…  (not baiting a flame war, my opinion only)

Building Qt for your compiler (dev studio) is easy, but takes a couple hours depending on your machine.. But it’s a one time hit.

Then you will have the choice of QtCreator on windows or Dev Studio

Scott