[Interest] Porting Qt app to windows

David Ching dc at dcsoft.com
Tue Jun 19 18:03:27 CEST 2012

But you also need to simulate the 'uninstallation' of the C runtime DLL's,
etc.
As well as making sure you set the compiler switches correctly and are not
calling any native Windows API's that are not included in the lowest version
of
Windows that you are supporting.  Really, there is no better way to test
an app than on a fresh install of Windows.

Thanks,
David