[Interest] ICS Announces Qt-Based Google APIs

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:35:34 CEST 2012

The:

git clone https://code.google.com/p/qt-google-prediction/

repo is currently empty. It was the first one I went to investigate.

It would also be very nice to check out all the code at one time using
a git master branch which contained all the others as submodules. The
amount of legwork this spares developers when trying to swim through
your code is quite substantial and would be rather lovely.

Yours sincerely,
Donald

--