[Interest] how to develop the HTML5 application(web application) by using Qt?

Muthulingam Ammaiappan muthulingam.a at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:08:16 CEST 2012

Hi Friends,

i wanted to develop the HTML5 application(web application) like tic-tac-toe
game using Qt....

I am planning to design the UI in QML or Qt and the business logic will be
in Standard Qt C++.

can any one please help me out how to develop the HTML5 web application
using the above combination....(i.e) final output what i wanted is *.html
instead of *.exe

i can able to create the simple html5 application by using Qt Creator...
but what i wanted is how i can create the UI using QML/Qt Widgets and
business logic will be written in Qt C++... and combine all of them to get
the *.html output?)

anyone please help me how i can able to fix this?

Thanks & Regards,
Muthulingam