[Interest] how to develop the html5 game application(web application) based on Qt

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 15:42:30 CEST 2012

This request makes little to-no sense.

The output from any Qt effort will be either a library or an executable.

If what you want is just everything in a HTML file then there is no C++, you'll use Javascript, HTML and CSS.

If you want to use C++ then you'll need a .exe, and until Vaudeville is ready, I would suggest doing it in Witty (Wt) instead.