[Interest] Qt on Windows Phone 8

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Thu Jun 21 10:39:52 CEST 2012

Indeed, and as I wrote before it would be logical for Nokia to
officially support Qt on Windows 8.   Otherwise they are truly throwing
out the baby with the bathwater.

Someone said that Microsoft does not like cross platform, but I don't
quite buy that  argument, as they are supporting stuff like PhoneGap,
HTML5, etc.

Harri