[Interest] Qt on Windows Phone 8

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Thu Jun 21 14:25:33 CEST 2012

On 06/21/2012 01:29 PM, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> 21.06.2012, 15:05, "Till Oliver Knoll"<till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com>:
>> As for iOS, I've heard that "No JavaScript interpreter allowed" is a
>> problem to properly port Qt/QML on the iPhone/iPad (that comes from
>> the App Store rule that "No interpreter allowed" - not specifically
>> JavaScript).
> However, Lua interpreter is allowed.

Actually Apple relaxed the rules regarding interpreter long time ago.
You are not supposed to download code to run in the interpreter, but
code built in to applications, like in resource files is fine.

(I always wondered how would they even know something is running an
interpreter.  One could even obfuscate it...)

Harri