[Interest] Qt on Windows Phone 8

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 16:53:45 CEST 2012

"Windows Phone 8 offers native support for the C and C++ development
languages. This will be a boon for developers. Microsoft also plans to
offer a wide range of APIs that work between Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, which is possible thanks to the shared core." http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/operatingsystems/240002414

Qt? :-)