[Interest] qmake: Building a shared object which is not a lib

Christian Gagneraud chris at techworks.ie
Wed Jun 27 12:59:55 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I would like to build a shared object (PySide module) using qmake.
My first attempt was to use TEMPLATE=lib, which worked except that I
have no control on the name of the output file.
Is there a way to override the name of the generated shared object file?

Basically using TEMPLATE=lib, the generated file is called
libXYZ.so.1.0.0 (and the usual links to it up to libXYZ.so). I would
like to generate instead XYZ.so, without any versioning, links, etc...

Any help would be grateful.

Chris

--
Christian Gagneraud,