[Interest] Where are the USER properties of Qt-provided QObjects documented?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 28 19:16:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012 schrieb K. Frank :

> Hi Bo and André!

> It seems that the take-away is that which property is the USER
> property isn't documented (in the standard documentation).

I suggest to override setModelData and not rely on the user property, since
Qt may change which property this is in minor releases. In fact the one for
QComboBox did change already once in the Qt4 lifetime, I guess the reason
for them not being documented is exactly this freedom to change them when
necessary.

Andreas