[Interest] QTabWidget/QTabBar: Special tab for adding another tab under user control?

Carl Schumann schumann at fnal.gov
Fri Jun 29 16:36:00 CEST 2012

Qt community,

I would like to have a tab widget with an additional tab on the far
right that the user can select to add an additional tab page to the user
interface, e.g., like in many web browsers.    What would be the best
way to do this task please?   I have already found the mechanism for tab
move and close, but don't seem to see a ready made mechanism for tab
addition under user control.   Thanks for any insights please.

Sincerely,
Carl Schumann