[Interest] QT 4.5.3 on Lion MacOS

Sergey sh0375 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:21:47 CET 2012

Hello,

My QT application was built on MacOS 10.4 (Tiger)
Tiger is installed on my Mac-Mini computer, used for building program
releases.

One of the program users installed program on MacOS Lion.
Jpeg images in program on Lion MacOS have corrupted colors.
So now I need to debug and solve this problem.
I have a couple questions about versions of MacOS:

1. Will I be able to build QT 4.5.3 itself on Lion MacOS?

2. If I will use Lion OS for building QT 4.5.3 applications, will these
applications work on Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard?

--
Thanks!