[Interest] FW: QWebview signals with dynamic web pages

Murphy, Sean M. sean.murphy at gd-ais.com
Thu Mar 1 18:40:28 CET 2012

Forwarding back to the list

> As far as I can understand from your explanation I think the sensor's values are update by Javascript.
> Try to see in the page's source if there is a <script> element.
> Another tip: try Firefox + Firebug to debug the sensors web page and find out how it updates the on-screen values.

Yes, there is definitely javascript involved.  There are  few lines like:
  <script src="webtemp.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

So unfortunately I can't see the actual javascript code directly in the HTML.  I'll see if I can get Firebug up and running, but even if I do, will that actually help?  Is there any signal that gets fired off as javascript functions get evaluated?

Sean