[Interest] QSqlQueryModel refresh

Thales Lange thaleslange at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 00:30:51 CET 2012

Jason,

I don't realize another way to update the QSqlQueryModel after you
change the Table data. You will have to call "setQuery(...)" again.

If you are facing performance problems, you can try to limit your query
("SELECT ... LIMIT 100").

Eventually, if you have a complex SQL statement, you can create a
Temporary Table to handle these data, so you can use a simple SQL
statement. Or, you can try to optimize your SQL statement.

In my brief experience, I didn't have performance problem with refresh.

Best Regards,
Thales Lange.