[Interest] QSqlQueryModel refresh

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 16:30:14 CET 2012

The problem with this, is I need a whole other model to assign it to because some engineer put an:
if (model == newModel) return;

construct in the code.
I really should be able to have the model inform the views that the cell
has changed and have them retrieve the data using DisplayRole and a
modelIndex...

I see this question asked a lot and there is no answer on any of the threads.

I might somehow be able to use a delegate, but I need a widget for that, and from a model perspective I don't have one.