[Interest] Moving to Qt Mobility

Daniel França daniel.franca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 18:54:14 CET 2012

Hi, thanks for the answer.
low level functions I mean things like:
get video fps
change things like if a video is showed interlaced, etc
render subtitles on video, etc.

I think use VLC backend is a good option for me, is there good
documentation about that? If you could show me some start point for that
I'll be grateful =).
 Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>
CLICK