[Interest] Using dmalloc with Qt!

Lata Agrawal lata.agrawal at enrouteinc.com
Tue Mar 13 13:35:42 CET 2012

Thanks for replying. You mean I should port my QT application to Linux/x86
and then then analyze it with Valgrind. That is one option but there is
media player which I am using to play media files which I can only use on
Linux/MIPS device. So will not be able to get memory leaks from this media
player.

But yes, testing on Linux/x86 would help me find other memory leaks (if
any).

Regards,
Lata

--