[Interest] qt5 shapshot - not git or guitorious

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 18:01:30 CET 2012

I am looking for a snapshot of Qt5 but not from git or guitorius do to the fact that git does not work through proxies, or rather, the proxy setup where I am at.

Talking about http_proxy and the like is off-topic. Been there and for various reasons, it won't work FOR_ME.

So I am looking for a snapshot of Qt5. The thing is if I were to use the snapshot from gitorious, it breaks and times out, not to mention that grabbing "qt5" only gets the top level and not the subdirs.

So where can I get a source snapshot, old school style?