[Interest] findChildren() in destroyed() signal slot

Jason Cipriani jason.cipriani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:10:37 CET 2012

Thanks. I need an accurate list of children in response to a child's
destroyed signal, so is the best way to do this, then, to have Parent
maintain its own list of Children, rather than using findChildren(), and
use the destroyed(QObject*) version of the signal to explicitly remove the
Child from the Parents list?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com