[Interest] qt.conf

Graham Labdon Graham.Labdon at avalonsciences.com
Tue Mar 20 10:44:08 CET 2012

Hi
I am trying to use the qt.conf functionality
In my qt.conf file I have the following

[Paths]
prefix = "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\AcquisitionSoftware\\Qt<file:///\\AcquisitionSoftware\Qt>"

Running the app through the debugger I can use QLibraryInfo to verify that Qt is recognising the presence of the conf file

I.e.
QLibraryInfo::location(QLibraryInfo::LibrariesPath) returns C:/Program Files (x86)/AcquisitionSoftware/Qt/lib

However running the application on a machine without Qt installed fails as it cannot locate QCore4.dll

Note that on the target machine the folder C:/Program Files (x86)/AcquisitionSoftware/Qt/lib exists and contains QCore4.dll

Is this a known problem or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks