[Interest] Reading external files form within QML.

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Thu Mar 22 13:41:37 CET 2012

Hi All,

 I have a QML application that displays a disclaimer before allowing
the user to proceed on app startup. Is there a way to open a text file
and display it in a text area instead of having to follow [0] to
achieve this?

 The idea is, that some builds of my app require one license to be
accepted, and others requires a different one. So instead of hard
coding , I'd like it to be a variable file that I can change with each
packaging of the app.

 Your tips will be highly appreciated!

[0]: http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/declarative-tutorials-extending-chapter6-plugins.html

--