[Interest] Could not fetch gerrit

Yang Fan missdeer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:12:52 CEST 2012

I want to try the way mentioned in
http://wiki.qt-project.org/Setting_up_Gerrit#Cloning_a_Qt5_submodule, but I
don't have the JIRA account and couldn't find where to register. I modified
the ~/.ssh/config file, set the SSH port to 29418 and left the user name
line blank, then got the following error messages:

missdeer at ubuntu:/media/Documents_/qt5-git$ ./qtrepotools/bin/qt5_tool -p
Subroutine main::getcwd redefined at ./qtrepotools/bin/qt5_tool line 29
Pulling Qt 5 in /media/Documents_/qt5-git
### [qt5-git] /usr/bin/git pull
Already up-to-date.
Examining: qlalr url: http://git.gitorious.org/qt/qlalr.git ### [qlalr]
/usr/bin/git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Fetching gerrit
Permission denied (publickey).
error: Could not fetch gerrit
fetch of qlalr failed at ./qtrepotools/bin/qt5_tool line 470.

What can I do then?