[Interest] Qt is good because...

Christopher Wilson christopher.g.wilson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:38:59 CEST 2012

I'd like to second André's points. I initially started programming
gtkmm and sigc++ a few years ago. When I switched to Qt, my life
suddenly became so much easier with the best documentation and clear
and consistent API. I can now quickly develop applications and, as Bo
said, the toolkit gets out of my way.

It also has very good addon library support such as Qwt,
qextserialport, libqxt, and more, many of which follow similar APIs as
Qt main. Qwt in particular has saved me so many headaches.

Sincerely,
Chris