[Interest] Qt is good because...

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Tue Mar 27 15:57:19 CEST 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Quim Gil <quim.gil at nokia.com> wrote:
> Is there more to say comparing Qt directly to the very own offerings of
> iOS, Android and Windows Phone? Language, APIs, SDK, documentation...?

There's no comparison. I'm sitting in an mostly Android development
shop, and people just amazed at Neccesitas Qt Creator and its
integration to Android simulator. People who do iOS development once
watched me use the GPS simulator as I tested a location based code,
and were envious of the ease mobility data is simulated for testing.

-Sivan