[Interest] Qt is good because...

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Tue Mar 27 16:12:35 CEST 2012

On 03/26/2012 10:58 PM, ext Andre Somers wrote:
> * The documentation is clearly best-of-breed,

The wiki page also says that the API has "the best API available, not
only in C++ but also compared to other languages."

I'm a bit reluctant typing "best of" anything unless we have some proof
e.g. comparing with Objective-C for iOS, Java for Android and
XNA/Silverlight for Windows Phone. Many of the developers that ask
themselves whether to use Qt come from these backgrounds.

Again, help is appreciated.

--
Quim