[Interest] Phonon video

Jason H scorp1us at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 15:48:05 CEST 2012

I thought QtMultimediaKit was the way to go?

I would suspect that something in the DS filter graph changed. Verify you have a valid path for the file type you are trying to play: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms787460.aspx
Keep in mind you still need to install video codecs because mingw version of Qt does not work with Windows7's new media interfaces. Installing K-Lite Codec pack usigally works for me.