[Interest] Looking for help or for a QT developer

Cyril HAENEL chaenel at free.fr
Tue May 1 22:47:54 CEST 2012

Le 01/05/2012 11:29, Uwe Rathmann a écrit :
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:53:03 +0200, Cyril HAENEL wrote:
>

>> Thus what I need is just a QT app which simulate a TFT screen by
>> creating an 480x272 image in which ...
> Are you trying to reinvent qvfb ( http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qvfb.html ) ?
>
> Uwe

I looked this project, it's not totally what I need. This project is
useful to execute embedded QT app (targeted for embeded linux device) on
the computer, qvfb providing a virtual framebuffer for the embedded QT app.
In my case in my microcontroller there is no OS and no QT app, it's a
pure C embedded application, which directly drive the TFT screen.
Maybe it is possible to also use qvfb, my HAL tfc.c source code writing
in the shared memory region, but finally I found an elegant solution
using directly X11 api.

Regards,
Cyril

--