[Interest] Where configure options have gone ?

Jordi Pujol pisoengracia at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:11:28 CEST 2012

Thanks for the hints !! Obviously, a dirty qt5 build was the guilty.
Starting from a clean qt5 download works like a charm.

Just for the records ( on a linux box ) :

git clone git://gitorious.org/qt/qt5.git qt5
cd qt5
perl init-repository --codereview-username <My Jira/Gerrit username>
unset QTDIR
export PATH="$PWD/qtbase/bin:$PWD/qtrepotools/bin:$PATH"
./configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests
-no-gtkstyle -confirm-license

( after that, ignore the ./build part and... )

make module-qtwebkit
make module-qttools

Now I've qtwebkit & qttools running altogether.

And soon I hope I could to contribute my new QHelpBrowserWindow class
( refactoring of assistant's code ) that implements a fully functional
assistant embeddable in any app ;-P

	Jordi