[Interest] screen number problem on windows...

Alban Pellet alban.pellet at sescoi.fr
Thu May 3 16:31:17 CEST 2012

Thanks Andrea for responses.

As i can’t clone qt git, it’s quite difficult to find who made this #ifdef and why.
So that’s difficult to provide a patch and mainly in QWidget.cpp, foundation of
a lot of classes !

Will see if our company has an account to digia.
We use Qt as LGPL since 4.5, but i know that some programs still use Qt3... so...

This bug is easily avoided in our software by a workaround, but use of
Qt designer for example on 2nd screen in maximized state is impossible... it ‘s not a serious bug
but i ‘m surprised that it stays as ‘not evaluated’ state in bug tracker since more than 8 months !