[Interest] Having two QDeclerativeContexts , setSource of one through the other?

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Fri May 4 19:03:45 CEST 2012

Hi All,

 My client app needs to have two sets of UI interaction - one is used
to load QML files that describe complete UIs and "run" them, for
testing purposes, the other is the control UI of the client app (if
anyone was wondering, this is for the UX feedback system I'm working
in my non existent spare time, AKA crowdquick). Is it possible to have
one QDeclerativeContext .setSource of another one? Alternatively, is
there a way to create another context within a containing one? Such
that the parent one could .setSource  of the child? Or otherwise,
create the main program with QWidgets that control the
QDeclerativeContext from C++ ?

What's the recommended approach ?

Thanks!
--