[Interest] Building Qt for debugging - libwebcore.a File format not recognized

Carl L Schumann schumann at fnal.gov
Sat May 5 14:22:40 CEST 2012

Thanks for your response.

Yes it was odd that webkit was being built even with -nowebkit.

Ultimately, we got a successful build by increasing the memory ulimit and dropping the -nowebkit option, i.e., explicitly bulding webkit.  Wish that the build error had described the issue more usefully.   Would have saved us days of experimentation.