[Interest] Qt-Creator debug problem

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Mon May 7 13:11:36 CEST 2012

Hi Sujan,

At least I didn't get any error message in your e-mail :) To get help, you should also tell us the exact platform you're debugging on, Qt Creator version, and the output of the Debugger Log (Window->Views->Debugger Log, right column). It's also worth to check whether your specific problem will be fixed by the next version of Qt Creator , by e.g. installing the 2.5 beta: http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2012/03/15/qt-creator-2-5-beta/).

Regards

Kai