[Interest] Qt5 qml only and qfiledialog, qfontdialog, ... crash

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:20:31 CEST 2012

it works but ...  if i do that, when I close the qml view it no more
quit the application and stay as zombie ...
I have tryed various hack like :
QGuiApplication::setQuitOnLastWindowClosed(true);  at start

just before opening QfileDialog I set
QGuiApplication::setQuitOnLastWindowClosed(false)
then set to QGuiApplication::setQuitOnLastWindowClosed(true);

if I do that, the qfiledialog do no more close the apps, but after If it
try to close the apps, it don't close the apps even if before I call