[Interest] Standard QKeySequence for "Fullscreen"

Rick Stockton rickstockton at reno-computerhelp.com
Tue May 8 20:33:12 CEST 2012

I am delighted to advise this list that my Update to provide
'QKeySequence::FullScreen' has been integrated into the Staging Branch
for Qt 5.0.

As Oliver found and documented so clearly (thanks, Oliver!), Qt 5.0 will
recognize both F11 (alone) and another key sequence as Bindings for this
QKeySequence. F11 is "primary". (If you execute
QKeySequence::keyBindings(StandardKey key), F11 will be returned as the
first item in the resulting Qlist. The other KeySequence will be
returned as the second item.) For Gnome and OS-X,
"QKeySequence::keyBindings(FullScreen)" will return only one KeySequence
in the resulting list.

Enjoy! It was a privilege, and fun for me, to hear of the need and respond.