[Interest] Need help

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Wed May 9 08:31:17 CEST 2012

Please give me some suggestions I am stuck in this problem. I want to implement a set of QTextEdit in 2 columns and multiple rows. Initially my sheet(QWIdget) will be blank, There will be a button at the top when pressing this button, a QTextEdit should be added on the sheet at row=0, column=0. Then again when button pressed another QTextEdit should be added at row=0, column=1.

Then when again pressed QTextEdit will be added at row=1, column=0

Then when again pressed QTextEdit will be added at row=1, column=1.....and so on.

QTextEdit size should be ½ of sheet width and ½ of sheet height. When resizing they should be resized accordingly.

Please give me a working code so that I can compile and understand. Thanks a lot for any help.

Please see my snippet.

CSheet::CSheet(QWidget *parent):QWidget(parent)

{

                addChartPB = new QPushButton("Add chart",this);

                addChartPB->setGeometry(5,5,100,25);

                addChartPB->setFixedSize(100,25);

                connect(addChartPB, SIGNAL(clicked()),this, SLOT(addChart()));

                addChartPB->show();

                canvas = new QWIdget(this);

                canvas->setGeometry(5,35,width()-10,height()-40);

                canvas->show();

                layoutV = new QVBoxLayout(this);

                layoutV->addWidget(addChartPB);

                layout->addWidget(canvas);

                setLayout(layoutV);

                gridLayout = new QGridLayout(canvas)

                canvas->setLayout(gridLayout);

}

CSheet::addChart()

{

//I don't know how should I implement the add button Please help...

}