[Interest] Problem with QTcpSocket and Windows 7

David Boosalis david.boosalis at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:24:09 CEST 2012

Hi Lucas.

I just tried to replicate the problem on my laptop here running Windows 7
Home.  The Qt app was built against version 4.8.1.  My app's tcp
connection(s) were resumed after I unplugged the network connection and
then replugged it in after ten seconds.  I don't think I do anything
special with my tcp connections other then use the KeepAlive flag